THE OFFICIAL WEB PORTAL
Province of Rizal
Description: (“TikTok, is a social media platform used to make a variety of short-form videos, from genres like dance, comedy, and education, that have a duration from three seconds to one minute (three minutes for some users).”
MAMA MIA (Mother and Daughter Tiktok Dance Challenge) is a great way to spread positive thoughts and joy through wonderful short-duration videos this pandemic. The mother and daughter tandem can also harness their artistic side through skills in dancing. It can also serve as a healthy physical activity. The contest is part of our endearment for the upcoming celebration of Mother’s Day on May 9, 2021.
1. The competition is open to all mother and daughter tandem in Baras, Rizal.
2. Each mom should be paired to her daughter for the Tiktok video.
3. There is no age limit.
4. All government employees and officials are not eligible to join the contest. Winners from the previous Baras100 contests are not allowed to join.
5. Mother and daughter pair can only send one official entry.
6. The Tiktok Dance entry should be in maximum duration of 2 minutes.
7. Participants can wear their costumes and accessories for additional glam. However, revealing clothes are not allowed. Special effects can also be used to enhance the entry.
8. The mother and daughter pair should record their Tiktok dance entry within their residence only.
9. The Tiktok entry should be sent through email@example.com on or before May 5, 2021, 5:00PM. And must have the following details in the message section for references.
• Mother’s Name:
• Contact Number:
• Daughter’s Name:
10. Judging of entries will be on May 6, 2021.
11. The Tiktok videos will be judge according to the following criteria.
60% CHOREOGRAPHY (Creativity, Artistry & Style)
30% EXECUTION (Timing, Coordination, Projection & Expression)
10% OVER-ALL IMPACT
12. There shall be three (3) Grand Prize Winners
First Place………………………….Php 5,000.00
Second Place……………………..Php 3,000.00
Third Place…………………………Php 2,000.00
(7) Consolation Prizes of Php 500.00
13. Winners will be posted on our Official Facebook Page. For inquiries, please contact the Secretariat at 0923-722-2789 / 0920-958-1035.
“Kaunlaran ng Communidad ng Baras ang pRayoridad”